NCEP Home > NCO Home > Systems Integration Branch > Decoders > DCMETR Decoder > DCMETR Versions|
Version 1.2 Changes
- did some minor code cleanup
- changed source code to reflect changes in underlying NAWIPS software.
Version 1.3 Changes
- removed obsolete call to uerror from dcmetr.c
- in preparation for FM 15 code form changes (effective Nov. 1, 2001), modified several subroutines to check for encoding of no sky cover (NSC), decode new SST/sea state group, and decode max wind if encoded (within the wind group, this is indicated by a letter 'P' between the wind direction and wind speed, or, for gusts, the letters 'GP' preceding the gust speed.
Version 1.4 Changes
- in several subroutines, replaced MT_VALD with BR_VALD, MT_DTTM with BR_DTTM, MT_VISB with BR_VISB, MT_WIND with BR_WIND. Added call to BR_SKY6 from MT_SKY6
- in mtdcod.f, removed many unnecessary variable declarations and added a loop to blank out the temporary storage array prior to storing the next report
- in mtrmks.f, modified how precipitation is detected within the Remarks section of a METAR report
- in mtprrm.f, changed trace precip value to -0.1 inches from -1.0 inches
- in mtstnd.cmn, increased the number of stations from 5000 to 6000
- in several subroutines, added code to cleanly handle case where field is reported as '//' instead of error returning
- in dcmetr.c and mtdcod.f, removed curtim from the list of args passed from dcmetr.c to mtdcod.f (not used).
- removed obsolete subroutines mtcmtn.f, mtdttm.f, and mtvald.f
- added 31 new stations to the station table.
Version 1.5 Changes
- replaced call to LEN_TRIM with call to ST_LSTR
- added check for MAXSTN overflow
- updated and renamed station table